25TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF IAP
INTENSIVE CARE CHAPTER
(Silver Jubilee CONFERENCE)
THEME: Pediatric Critical Care:
Combining Evidence with Experience.
Workshops: Thursday, 30th Nov 2023
Main Conference: Friday, 1 Dec to Sunday, 3 Dec 2023
The Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Pune branch and
Pune Pediatric Intensive Care Chapter.
- Early identification of critically ill child: recognizing life threatening deterioration
- Timely resuscitation and organ support
- Understanding of basic applied physiology of critical illness : shock, respiratory failure, acute kidney injury, cerebral edema.
- Recent update on management of acute severe asthma
- Current guidelines on management of status epilepticus
- IVfluid therapy in a sick child_-which, when, how much- an evidence based approach
- Early fluid therapy in septic shock- aggressive, restrictive , personalised approach
- Antimicrobials, antibiotics and drug resistance: case based discussion on choosing the right drug for different bugs.
- Time is brain: acute pharmacological therapies for acute neurological deterioration
- Implementing surviving sepsis guidelines at ground level
- Polytrauma: team approach
- Transport of critically ill child : ensuring patient and Doctor safety
- Caring for career: dealing with violent relatives and public antagonism
- Maintaining work life balance
- Patient safety and quality initiatives
- And much more………