25TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF IAP
INTENSIVE CARE CHAPTER
(Silver Jubilee CONFERENCE)
THEME: Pediatric Critical Care:
Combining Evidence with Experience.
Workshops: Thursday, 30th Nov 2023
Main Conference: Friday, 1 Dec to Sunday, 3 Dec 2023
The Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Pune branch and
Pune Pediatric Intensive Care Chapter.
Terms & conditions
Welcome to Pedicriticon
The term ‘Pedicriticon’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5th Floor, Ozone Mall, S.No. 129 / 130, Plot No . 92, Anand Park, Aundh, Pune,
Maharashtra, India – 411007. Our company Contact number is +91 7767802914. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pedicriticon’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Pedicriticon (www. Pedicriticon.co.in) is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Pedicriticon. The content is owned by Pedicriticon. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Pedicriticon disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Indore, India.
- Pedicriticon. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- Pedicriticon. Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Pedicriticon. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Pedicriticon. will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- Pedicriticon. does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.